Monday, April 5, 2010

Lost and found

As someone with ADHD I frequently misplace things.  I am constantly looking for my cell phone, my keys, papers.  A couple of weeks ago, though, I went looking for my notebook where I keep my writing.  I scoured the house looking for it.  I was frantic!  It was like a piece of me was missing and I could not write anything else until it was found.  Luckily I found it tonight!  I hadn't realized just how important it was to me until I couldn't find it.  My heart is in that book.  I feel like a band has been taken away from my heart...like it can expand again.  Freedom.

1 comment:

  1. I so know that feeling and, unfortunately for me my writing is on all soers of pieces of paper because I get inspiration at the strangest times and my book is never to hand.

    ReplyDelete