Monday, February 1, 2010

Another day in my head

Each day seems like a roller coaster.
My head rocketing this way and that.
Thoughts streaking past too fast to grasp.
Someday...
Someday I know I'm gonna catch one of those suckers.
And when I do....
When I do....
Well, I don't know what I'll do then.
But those thoughts had better watch out!
Until I do, though,
I think I'll go check on my farm and my aquarium and my ranch and my garden and my pets and go to wizard school and fight some vampires and hang with my mafia for a while and feed the animals at my zoo.
And while I'm doing those things.....let's see...
Oh, I'll research some colleges and check out new recipes and get some craft ideas and read blogs and check my emails.
Whew!
I'm really tired.
I think I'll let those thoughts go until tomorrow.
After a good night's sleep
I know I'll be ready to catch some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment