Monday, February 15, 2010

A good night sleep

It is amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a person.  I slept for almost a total of 24 hours between Friday night and Saturday night!  Boy did I feel good on Sunday!  Alert, awake, able to get things done!  It actually makes me want to get a good amount of sleep each night, knowing how it makes me feel.  Yesterday I actually spent some time working, got about 6 loads of laundry washed, dried, and folded, cooked dinner, spent some time reading, and spent time playing my games.  Not all days will be great, I know, but if I can make small improvements in most days it is certainly worth getting to bed earlier.  I had energy!  I am so excited!  I know, I hear it from people all the time how getting enough sleep is so important, but sometimes you just have to figure it out for yourself!  Hopefully, the memory stays with me as life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment